Sep 24, 2013

Insta-flakes




Hello guys! I missed you. 
Well, here is the first actuall insta-moment of the blog. I know that many of you are trully obsessed with this type of social media and so am I.
This is my account (name: konstantina_liv) and there, I share moments of my life and things that caught my attention.
  I hope to see you around, so I can share with you all the things that I like and in order to see the things that you like the most.
Have a great time whatever you do!
xxx

Και να η πρώτη insta-στιγμή του blog!
Ξέρω πως πολλοί από εσάς είστε παθιασμένοι με αυτό το μέσο δικτύωσης και θα σας αποκαλύψω πως και εγώ έχω αρχίσει να το λατρεύω!
Στον λογαρισμό μου (με όνομα konstantina_liv) μοιραζόμαι στιγμές από τη ζωή μας και πράγματα που τραβάνε την προσοχή μας.
Ελπίζω να σας δω εκεί και να μπορέσουμε να μοιραστούμε κοινά αγαπημένα θέματα.
Να περνάτε όμορφα ό,τι και να κάνετε!
xxx

3 comments: