Jul 28, 2013

Sporty Chic













Earthy tones and black; that's a combination that I feel it works all the time. I've always been a fan of minimalism, that's why I like my outfits have basic colours and simple lines. This is why I loved this pair of trousers. The black line and the closure at the botom create a minimalistic style with a sporty-kind-of- sense. 

Η χρωματική παλέτα της γης και το μαύρο είναι ένας αλάνθαστος συνδυασμός που λειτουργεί σωστά σε κάθε περίσταση. Πάντοτε ήμουν φαν του μινιμαλισμού, γι' αυτό το λόγο προτιμώ τα ρούχα που αναμειγνύω, να έχουν βασικά χρώματα και λιτές γραμμές. Αυτή είναι και η αιτία που λάτρεψα αυτό το παντελόνι. Η μαύρη γραμμή και το κλείσιμο στο κάτω μέρος δημιουργούν το τέλειο μινιμαλιστικό κομμάτι, το οποίο συνδυάζει μια σπορ αισθητική.

PHOTOS: Xenofon L.

Blouse/trousers: Zara
Shoes: Azzedine Alaia

8 comments:

  1. love your trousers and the total look!
    Good photos!
    Ciao

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing :)
    I follow you on blog and bloglovin :) and I'm waiting you :)
    maybe we follow on FB?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, love the shoes !!!!!
    xxx Melina
    www.amuseinu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sporty chic...that's my kind of style!!!! Love it girl ;)

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολυ ωραιο σύνολο, απο την κορυφη εως τα νύχια!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with those heels! Beautiful trousers too, the black stripe & detail at the cuff are such nice touches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this look, and those shoes will never be boring!! Big fan of minimalist style also, so I know exactly what you mean!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete