Mar 25, 2013

The invasion of white



White is a colour that many designers suggested for this year. This proposal was one of my favourites, compared to the other trends, so it's been a while since I was in a search of a nice pair of white trousers. And this is the one that I fell in love with! This Mango wide pair of pants was what I wanted for my spring strolls. I thought it was nice to give an extra twist with this blue pumps. What do you guys think?
Have a great week everyone!
xxx


 To λευκό είναι ένα χρώμα που αγαπήθηκε πολύ από τους σχεδιαστές φέτος και προτάθηκε σε πολλές πασαρέλες. Αυτό το τρεντ ήταν από τα αγαπημένα μου, σε σχέση με τα υπόλοιπα, οπότε ήμουν καιρό σε αναζήτηση για ένα ωραίο λευκό παντελόνι. Αυτή ήταν η επιλογή μου! Η λευκή παντελόνα ήταν ότι ζητούσα για τους ανοιξιάτικους περιπάτους μου. Ήθελα να δώσω μια παραπάνω ένταση με τις μπλε γόβες. Πως σας φαίνεται?
Καλή εβδομάδα σε όλους!
xxx








Shirt: H&M
Pants: Mango
Pumps: Zara

14 comments:

  1. Mou aresei polu to poukamiso..vasika olo to sunolo einai polu kompso! Love it!
    http://juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the all white trend! Looks nice with these pops of blue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Σου ταιριαζει πολυ αυτο το στυλ Κωνσταντινα!!
    xxx

    olini1989.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχη όπως πάντα.. Σου πηγαίνει απίστευτα όλο το σύνολο!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look from head to toe!

    XX,
    Miiranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I love your style, you're very elegant. Kisses B

    www.queenglamourb.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Υπέροχο ντύσιμο, είσαι μία κούκλα!
    chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Υπέροχο το outfit. Κι εσύ πολύ πολύ όμορφη. Μπράβο!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπέροχη. Φοβερός συνδιασμός! Φιλάκια!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hun i think the white looks great with the blue pumps! and you greeks are SO GOOD with the colour white, always inspiring me! x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Rad shirt! You look absolutely stylish! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been ages since the last time I was here !! I'm so sorry !!! :/

    I LOVEEEE this look ! Those pants are perfect for a classy spring day and I love the blue pumps !!

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete